Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Art Final Exam - Part 3

MOST SUCCESSFUL:
I think that my most successful piece of art was the post-it note project. We used both our technology and art skills to construct this masterpiece. I developed my art skills by learning to pixelate a photo and change the color scheme in photoshop. We voted on our favorite ones and I did not win, but my picture was of Barack Obama. I also created original art because I did something I had never done before and would not think to do. I was really happy with the outcome and it was hung in the mall and later in our school.




DO OVER:
If I could do over any project it would be my beach painting. I worked really hard on it, but was not happy with it. I wasn't completely finished either. I wanted to add a palm tree in the front. I wish I could do over the clouds because I want to change the color of them and make them wispy-er, and lighter at the bottom. I want to make the depth more realistic by making the beach a different color and making in grainy. Then I would make ripples in the ocean and different parts of the water go up higher on the beach. This is the final product and I wish it was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment