Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Art Final Exam - Part 2



I Take Risks:
                Our project was to create a perspective painting; showing something in the front and something in the back. I took a risk in painting. I also took a risk in trying to show the depth and show that the ocean was far away from the beach. I was planning to put a large palm tree over the front which would be a large risk since I have never done that before and you cant erase it if its bad. I would have tried this if i had enough time. The risk in painting is that you can't go back. I tried to make the sunlight reflecting in the water and the foam meeting the beach. I also took a risk in doing the clouds because I had never done them before. I have not used acrylic or the thick canvas before.

No comments:

Post a Comment